Partner with A Simple Gesture
- Educate your congregation about A Simple Gesture and ask members to fill out a sign-up card.
- We do the rest! Every member who signs up gives about 120 pounds of food a year!
- One person at your office is the Simple Gesture Champion. He or she educates co-workers about A Simple Gesture, distributes bags, and reminds everyone to bring their bag back on the designated day. (Don’t worry, we’ll remind you!)
- Workers take their empty bags home and put one non-perishable item into their bag every week. On the designated Friday,they bring their bag to work and get a new bag from the Simple Gesture Champion.
- A Simple Gesture volunteer will come by on the designated Friday, collect the filled bags, give you plenty of empty bags, and deliver the food immediately to local food pantries.
- The Cycle of Giving continues and kids are active and healthy, thanks to the kindness of your office!
If you would like to talk about Partnering with A Simple Gesture, please call 336-547-7000 or e-mail Leslie Isakoff at email@example.com,